Home Chhattisgarh A massive fire broke out in the capital's furniture warehouse, all the goods were burnt to ashes.

A massive fire broke out in the capital's furniture warehouse, all the goods were burnt to ashes.

0
A massive fire broke out in the capital's furniture warehouse, all the goods were burnt to ashes.

Nitin Namdev, Raipur. A massive fire broke out in the warehouse of Viraj Furniture located in Chhattisgarh Science Center Saddu area of ​​the capital. In this fire incident, all the goods kept in the warehouse were burnt to ashes. As soon as information about the fire was received, the fire brigade team reached the spot. The fire was so severe that 5 fire brigade vehicles reached the spot and after 2 hours of hard work the fire was brought under control. This matter is of assembly police station area.

According to the information received, early in the morning of Holi festival, people saw smoke rising in the warehouse of Viraj Furniture. After which the flames spread from the warehouse to the entire warehouse. Seeing this scene, the local people informed the fire department. Where the fire brigade team reached the spot and after 2 hours of hard work the fire was brought under control. It is being told that today 5 fire tenders were deployed to extinguish the fire. However, clear information about how the arson incident occurred has not been revealed.