Tuesday, February 27, 2024
Google search engine
HomeChhattisgarhA young man died due to high voltage current, painting work was...

A young man died due to high voltage current, painting work was going on in the three-storey building.

Janjgir: A youth died due to electrocution at Rajapara in Janjgir Champa district. Painting work was going on in Om Soni three-storey building. During this, he got electrocuted and fell down from the building. In a hurry, he was admitted to BMD Hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead. The police has started the investigation

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -
The Uncut

Most Popular