Saturday, April 13, 2024
Google search engine
HomeChhattisgarhBig negligence of PHE: Leakage of flammable gas from borewell, fire due...

Big negligence of PHE: Leakage of flammable gas from borewell, fire due to burning of matchstick, panic among villagers.

Bilaspur. There was a stir due to the leakage of flammable gas from the borewell in Podi Gram Panchayat of Bilha development block in Bilaspur district. This bore was done by the Public Health Engineering Department in a school campus, due to leakage of gas in the bore, hundreds of children studying in the school have lost their lives. Whereas when a burning matchstick is taken near the bore, small flames of fire are rising. This bore has become a subject of curiosity among the people due to the inflammable gas coming from the bore.

Watch video –

There is an atmosphere of panic among the villagers after the information about leakage of flammable gas from the bore provided by the Public Health Engineering Department. The villagers allege that the PHE department excavated the bore but after digging, those responsible left it without security. On Wednesday, a gas-like smell started coming out from the borewell, as soon as it was known, a crowd gathered at the spot. Meanwhile, a village boy lit a matchstick and a fire broke out at the mouth of the borewell.

Read more- Ram Mandir Model: Model of Ram Temple is being prepared in Raipur under No Profit-No Loss, aim is to deliver it to every home.

Don't forget to like Lalluram.Com's WhatsApp channel.

Read more- Health Ministry Deploys an Expert Team to Kerala to Take Stock of Zika Virus
Click here to read news of Chhattisgarh
Click here to read news of Uttar Pradesh
Click here to read Lalluram.com news in English
Click here to read sports news
Click to read big entertainment news

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -
The Uncut

Most Popular