Home Chhattisgarh CG NEWS: Woman dies due to gas cylinder blast, accident happened while cooking in the kitchen

CG NEWS: Woman dies due to gas cylinder blast, accident happened while cooking in the kitchen

0
CG NEWS: Woman dies due to gas cylinder blast, accident happened while cooking in the kitchen

Gariaband. The beginning of the new year was painful for the Vishwakarma family in village Rajkatti of Fingeshwar police station area. A 55-year-old woman died in a cylinder blast caused by gas leakage. The incident happened when the woman went to the kitchen to prepare food at 8 in the morning. The woman was unaware of the gas leakage. There was no inkling that there was a gas leak inside the room. As soon as the woman lit the lighter to light the gas, the fire suddenly burst into flames and there was a massive explosion.

In this blast, 55 year old Lata Vishwakarma died on the spot. The ballast was so strong that people nearby were shaken. Smoke was coming out from inside the room. When the family woke up, they quickly controlled the fire and brought the woman out of the kitchen.

Other family members escaped unhurt

Let us tell you that the woman's entire family was in a room adjacent to where the kitchen was. Other members of the family narrowly escaped this incident. As soon as the information was received, Fingeshwar police started investigating the incident. Fingeshwar police station in-charge Jitendra Vijaywar said that prima facie this is an accident. The route has been established. After PM, the body has been handed over to the family members.