Home Madhya Pradesh Fighting over electricity bill: Hurt woman drank acid, died during treatment, neighbors accused of murder

Fighting over electricity bill: Hurt woman drank acid, died during treatment, neighbors accused of murder

0
Fighting over electricity bill: Hurt woman drank acid, died during treatment, neighbors accused of murder

Chunky Bajpayee, Indore. A woman injured in a fight over electricity bill died in Indore city of Madhya Pradesh. In this case, the family members of the deceased have accused the neighbors of murder. However, the police have established a track and started investigation.

Actually, this entire incident took place in Banganga police station area of ​​the city. It is being told that in July 2023, there was a dispute regarding electricity bill with two women including Vinod and Hariprasad living in the neighbourhood. At that time the police had registered a case under various sections on the complaint of the complainant. At the same time, the woman had drunk the acid kept in the house. After which, during the treatment, a feeding tube was inserted in the woman's stomach and the woman was also undergoing treatment.

Identification of Hellfire found in the bushes: Identification was done through a silver ring, case registered against unknown person.

On December 31, 2023, the woman's health suddenly deteriorated. After which the family took him to the hospital. Where the woman died during treatment. The station in-charge says that the woman herself drank the acid kept in the house and died during treatment.

MP: The family was performing the last rites of their son, police suddenly arrived and took away the body from the crematorium, you will be surprised to know the reason.

Read more- Health Ministry Deploys an Expert Team to Kerala to Take Stock of Zika Virus