Virendra Gahwai, Bilaspur. There was a stir at Bilaspur station due to the sudden fire in the AC coach of Chhattisgarh Express. As soon as information about the incident was received, RPF personnel reached the spot and controlled the fire. Read this also: 4 District Education Officers suspended: School Education Minister Brijmohan Aggarwal announced in the House, case of irregularities in purchase…
The incident occurred at Platform 2 of Bilaspur station at 6 am today. Suddenly flames started rising from AC coach M1 of Chhattisgarh Express parked in the platform to leave for Korba. Due to the fire, the seats and bedrolls of the coach were completely burnt to ashes.
It is being told that the lights suddenly switched off in the station, after which smoke started rising from the coach. Prima facie, short circuit is being said to be the main reason for the fire. At present, only after investigation of the entire incident, it will be clear what was the main reason for the fire.
Watch the video –