Home Chhattisgarh Holi Milan's food proved costly, 400 villagers became victims of food poisoning, hospitals were short of beds…

Holi Milan's food proved costly, 400 villagers became victims of food poisoning, hospitals were short of beds…

0
Holi Milan's food proved costly, 400 villagers became victims of food poisoning, hospitals were short of beds…

Sudeep Upadhyay, Balrampur. Villagers participating in Holi Milan program became victims of food poisoning due to contaminated food and water. There was a shortage of beds in Sanawal Sub Health Center for not one or two but more than 400 victims from 78 villages. Considering the situation, the health department is busy treating the villagers by setting up camps. Read this also: Ramakrishna Mission President Swami Smarananand took Mahasamadhi, Prime Minister Modi expressed condolences…

In this matter, Chief Medical and Health Officer of the district, Dr. Basant Singh said that mainly people of 78 nearby villages including Sanwal, Dindo, Ramchandrapur, Bagra have been affected. The number of affected is around 400. He has been brought to Sanawal Sub Health Center for treatment.

Read this also: Saudi Arabia joins Miss Universe contest, Rumi Alqahtani will represent the Kingdom

CMHO said that villagers have become victims of food poisoning due to eating and drinking during Holi. Everyone's condition is normal. The health department is continuously monitoring the situation. He said that where the affected people ate and drank in the last two-three days is also being investigated.