Home Chhattisgarh Horrible explosion in a packed stadium: Device blasted at children's feet, know how the accident happened due to negligence of management…

Horrible explosion in a packed stadium: Device blasted at children's feet, know how the accident happened due to negligence of management…

0
Horrible explosion in a packed stadium: Device blasted at children's feet, know how the accident happened due to negligence of management…

Manoj Yadav, Korba. A major accident has occurred during the Republic Day celebrations. Where due to the negligence of the MGM School management, an electronic smoke device exploded in the legs of three students. The lower part of the body of three students was badly burnt in the accident. There was chaos after the incident. The children have been admitted to the hospital for treatment.

Let us tell you that the entire incident took place among the children of the district during the Republic Celebration at Dr. Ambedkar Stadium. Where electronic smoke devices were tied to the feet of students for dance. Due to a sudden explosion in the smoke device in the middle of the dance, the lower part of the body of three students got badly burnt. This incident created a situation of chaos in the stadium. Immediately the students were taken to a private hospital for treatment. According to the information, while dancing in the stadium, three students got badly burnt due to short circuit in the smoke device.

When information regarding the accident was taken from the school management, the school principal Varghese said that he was not aware of the smoke device. The students and the dance teacher must have been there. The children have been treated. When the parents came to know about the incident, they became angry.

.
Follow The Uncut For English News