Inderpal Singh, Narmadapuram. In Narmadapuram district of Madhya Pradesh, five children of the same family fell ill after consuming Ratanjot's BJ. Who have been admitted to the hospital for treatment. Where the condition of the children is said to be fine.
According to the information, the incident took place in Abadipura village of Kesla block. Where on Monday afternoon five children ate Ratanjot seeds. When they complained of vomiting and diarrhea, the family took the children to Khatwa Hospital, where in view of their critical condition, they were referred to Dr. Shyam Prasad Mukherjee Government Hospital in Itarsi. According to doctors, Sameer Kumre (5), Sarang Kumre (3), Sahil (6), Vihaan Kumre (4) and Rihan (2) are out of danger.
Beware of electric rod users: Newly married woman dies due to electric shock while heating water
Latex and seeds obtained from Ratanjot are used in the treatment of many diseases like healing wounds, stopping bleeding, skin diseases, joint pain, arthritis, paralysis etc. Since ancient times, Ratanjot oil has been used in making candles, soap for household use, colors and cosmetics.
Illegal excavation of sand from river: No action taken even after complaint, farmers sitting on strike
Don't forget to follow Lalluram.Com's WhatsApp channel.
Read More, https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9ikmL6RGJ8hkYEFC2H